• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer with bigger bed than m101a2?

res0wc18

Is there any surplus mil trailers that have a bigger bed than an m101a2 that are the correct cucv lug pattern? Or were the only cucv lug pattern trailers the m101a2?

Toying with the idea of building or finding a dual axle camp type trailer.

I think someone took an two m105 and put them together for something similar??

Thanks

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The A3 and M1101/2 also have the same lug patterns, plus there have been a lot of other military specialty trailers that share it also
duh4.jpg duh3.jpg duh2.jpg duh1.jpg duh.jpg

and there are more.

res0wc18

Wow!! So the A3 and M1101 series have a larger bed height as they have 37" tires correct?

I'm looking to take two and put them together or find one that has a larger bed. I didn't know if they ever made a dual axle trailer with the cucv lug pattern.

Ford Mechanic

I've got one also, it's for sale too. Once I get the title (soon). Open on the inside, 2 fold up tables. Stabilizers at all 4 corners. I've gone thru the trailer now, everything good. Just repainting it now.
It's 12 volt and all aluminum.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Wow!! So the A3 and M1101 series have a larger bed height as they have 37" tires correct?

I'm looking to take two and put them together or find one that has a larger bed. I didn't know if they ever made a dual axle trailer with the cucv lug pattern.
I've been contemplating the same thing. The m101 trailers rock, but are a tad on the small side.

goldneagle

I have some axles off a AF trailer. Looks like a 16 foot semi trailer but with front steer axle. It takes dually 8 lug wheels on each side. The tires are on 16.5" rims Load range D. 1800lb capacity each. So I am guessing the axles are 6000 pound each. I am selling both axles for $100 each. I have 5 NOS tires on rims and 4 almost new on rims. $100 ea for the NOS and $75 ea for the others. You can build your own hybrid trailer. Here are some pictures:

Attachments

res0wc18

I've been contemplating the same thing. The m101 trailers rock, but are a tad on the small side.

Exactly

There is a lot of aftermarket companies out there now that are making these type of trailers, off road camping type but they are big $$$. Schutt industries even makes a civy m1101 based camp trailer, but it is about 28k for the setup in want

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks