• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailers for my 5 ton M932A2

jdknech

pretty much anything you want.. just watch your height with the singles (trust me) if your looking for a inclosed trailer, the M373 goes behind a 5ton nicely... i have a M971 10ton inclosed trailer, and the truck is a turd when im pulling it.. its just to much weight.. as far as flatbeds, a m871, and a m127.. and a lowboy- m270

Carlo

IMG_1346[1].jpgI run a short single axle ex German reserve amo trailer. It does not have brake assist but does have a parking brake. Pulls nice and has 3 side opens features with awning's.

Carlo

In the summer I run soybean oil. It costs 1,00 to 1,20 a liter. Diesel fuel costs 1,60 a liter right now. It was up to 1,90 last year. I prefer the soybean for it burns cleaner and I feel a little more pull in the motor. I use it in all my MV's plus both my VW cars. But come mid september I stop using it for flow problems.

In the summer I run soybean oil. It costs 1,00 to 1,20 a liter. Diesel fuel costs 1,60 a liter right now. It was up to 1,90 last year. I prefer the soybean for it burns cleaner and I feel a little more pull in the motor. I use it in all my MV's plus both my VW cars. But come mid september I stop using it for flow problems.
My grandfathers friend uses wvo in all his diesel things and even uses it in the hydraulics of a 100 hough loader which just happens to have a 250 cummins in it he simply strains it through a wool blanket in a 55 gallon drum and generally does a 50/50 mix with diesel most of the time. And they said it would be hard to kick our oil dependence just go to diesel veggi oil is the was to go.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry .. I didn't write that correctly.
My truck is a 5 ton M923A2 cargo truck..
although I am interested in a truck tractor.
My M105A2 trailers haul well behind it. Also the M1061 5-ton flatbed trailers (and what ever they may carry, like the laundry trailer edition). A bolster trailer, MKT kitchen trailer, M989 hemat trailer.

Carlo

My grandfathers friend uses wvo in all his diesel things and even uses it in the hydraulics of a 100 hough loader which just happens to have a 250 cummins in it he simply strains it through a wool blanket in a 55 gallon drum and generally does a 50/50 mix with diesel most of the time. And they said it would be hard to kick our oil dependence just go to diesel veggi oil is the was to go.

Yes but there are tons of people saying it will damage the motor but I have been using it for over 10 years and made thousands of kilometers with only the flow problem when it gets cold. Many people have put heating strips on the tank to solve this. Some use 2 tanks one to start the motor on diesel and the other to switch over on soy bean oil once it gets running. Im happy just using it in the summer months. The price savings is there plus I feel it does less to hurt the air.

Hers a pic of my 3 axle ex German army trailer. It was brand new never used when I got it. Pulls super nice!

3 axle.jpg3 axle 2.jpg

Burney

Looking good

Yes but there are tons of people saying it will damage the motor but I have been using it for over 10 years and made thousands of kilometers with only the flow problem when it gets cold. Many people have put heating strips on the tank to solve this. Some use 2 tanks one to start the motor on diesel and the other to switch over on soy bean oil once it gets running. Im happy just using it in the summer months. The price savings is there plus I feel it does less to hurt the air.

Hers a pic of my 3 axle ex German army trailer. It was brand new never used when I got it. Pulls super nice!

View attachment 432557View attachment 432556
I
I like the looks,, Are there any of these in the USA? I think this one would be great for most everything I would want to haul,, LOOKS GREAT!!!!

Carlo

This trailer is the back bone of the German army. They pull it with 2 axle 4x4 trucks mostly. Super light and tracks straight. I dont think they have been imported there.

Carlo

IMG_1259[1].jpgI forgot I had a photo of this 3 axle trailer behind one of my Bedford TM 4x4 8 ton trucks. These trucks are ex RAF that were on a RAF base on the German / Dutch border. Parked for 15 years on the old air field. One has 500 kms the other 3,000 kms. Still new!
In the Bed I have a 4500 liter fuel tank with (ex German Army) a diesel powered pump and powered truck / tank reels and hoses. Super slick setup.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks