• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailers relisted on SS Classifieds

Mike_Pop

Hey Guys,

I really need to get rid of some of my trailers. I'm doing renovations on my home and I know that I am going to come up short on funds. I also need the space. Since I sold my Unimog, I don't have a vehicle that can pull some of them. I have three trailers for sale, all located in Eureka, NV.

Sorry if this is inappropriate to post here but my ads are buried in the classifieds and I really need to move them.

Thanks!

papercu

trailer

there are looking to get the best lowest price for things
Well I think that would be true for most people and even if someone buying at your place would/could haggle for a lower price, heck that part of the fun.
On ebay you set the price.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks