• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trans adaptor for 6 cylinder chevy to jeep trans .

6 cylinder chevy trans adaptor for anybody swapping out . Have engine mounts as well. Are they available .. i think i may have one in a jeep gladiator i purchased for the grill. If i am wrong please correct me.. this is what i was told

Attachments

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gladiators never came with Chevy 6 cylinder engines. What transmission does your Gladiator have? The Novak adapter to put Chevy engines in M715s is set up for the Warner T-98 transmission only.

6 cylinder chevy trans adaptor for anybody swapping out . Have engine mounts as well. Are they available .. i think i may have one in a jeep gladiator i purchased for the grill. If i am wrong please correct me.. this is what i was told
well i was actually wondering about the adaptor. Pictures are so people would know what it came from . If i put it in the wrong area i will change it

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is probably a T90J transmission with a T18 transfer case, and is probably the Novak C3 kit that adapts the Chevy engine to the T90J transmission. See the Novak-adapt.com website.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Which trans do you have im looking for a T18A look on the D, side of trans at the casting numbers if it says or t18 or 13 - 01 with the pto cover just under that number its a jeep t 18 A the t98 housing will hold the t18 gear set perfect if its the 6.32 to 1 1st gear granny t 18 i would buy it from you ! If the reverse gear is over and back its a t18a made for 1978 and newer jeeps if its over and up it 77 or older jeeps! Or if its a t-98 with the 6.40 to 1st gear would work for me as well either way im looking for a granny 4 speed to put in a jeep if anyone has one they will part with let me know

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks