• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trans fluid question 934a2

wilber

I've been looking and can't find the type of transmission fluid used in the Allison transmissions. I need some for a 934 a2.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Westech

CPL
IF it has not been changed to a ATF type fluid its 15W40 motor oil. Do a search and you will find TONS of info and what type of fluid people are using in the M35A3's and 900's. Look... Its in there.

wilber

Thanks will do. I can never find anything when I search the forums. Just forumly challenged I guess, or I'm a bonehead, could be either one.

I do appreciate your response.

wilber

No, I can't afford one. I'm just helping pick up for a friend. My wife doesn't think I can afford the trucks I have. I think she is full of crap.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks