• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

trans. kaput

chipola

bro's ,really racked up trans. this weekend. anyone have one they would part with or location i can find a good one. reg. deuce 5 speed no pto attachment within 600 miles of gulf coast. also the little brass vent nipple on top forward does it suppose to have a hose or some kind of fitting on it. thanks dud

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PM twright he has 2 NW GA. How big of a hurry are you in? I drive between GA and NOLA every month, but won't be back till early june.

Boatcarpenter

chipola,
Curious under what conditions your trans crapped out! Mudding, climbing a mountain, doing Stretch smoke shows, teaching someone to drive a stick or what:-D.
BC

chipola

BC, i was on hwy trying to find 3rd or 4th when it thunked into gear rearend seemed to do a double take, then the roaring started. limped back to house it worked good in 1st & 5th would easily go into other gears but roared in gear.took top cover off - damage readily visible teeth missing oh well. RECOV. what are Matt's vitals. thank,s again bro's. dud

chipola

Kaput trans.

CSM Davis, yes i did. I went to Hawthornes. But if you are looking for one you might try wreckerman first. Closer. The Hawthornes are good people to do business. dud