• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trans Oil Overview 3053A

Godspeed131

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you , non detergent as well?
yep non detergent. Also it’s been said before that you may have to experiment with what viscosity your trans likes some say 50wt, that’s what mine liked, some said that 40wt worked better for them and so on. Seems every one had there own opinion but 50 or 40wt is a good bet. I put 40wt in mine last cause of availability and it seemed more “notchy “ if that is a thing lol.

f3504x4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yep non detergent. Also it’s been said before that you may have to experiment with what viscosity your trans likes some say 50wt, that’s what mine liked, some said that 40wt worked better for them and so on. Seems every one had there own opinion but 50 or 40wt is a good bet. I put 40wt in mine last cause of availability and it seemed more “notchy “ if that is a thing lol.
That is awesome! Thank you to all who posted all the great information on this matter. And thank you for making it easier for slow people like myself to understand.
We really enjoy this camper and want to keep it on the road or trails . We bought it with what we were told was a 15w40 in the crankcase snd transmission.
Ron

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks