• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

transfer case lever indicator - anyone selling these plates? M998

NormB

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 6.34.22 PM.jpgTo the left of the transfer case shift lever on the left is a riveted silk-screened aluminum indicator plate marked H/L H N L ( I think, it's VERY worn and the operator's manual shows what should be there).

I've dug around the parts books, 24P-1, 2, 3 and several of the usual parts sites and am coming up empty.

Turns out I was driving around in H/L today and didn't know (I think I pushed the lever forward while I was dinking around replacing the steering column and rerouting wiring harnesses this past weekend).

Anyone have a lead on these?

Norm

Last edited:

NormB

Awesome, thanks a bizillion.

The NOMENCLATURE hung me up. "PLATE,DESIGNATION" I'd never guess. "Shift" and "Gear Shift" I searched for in 24P-1 and it didn't come up for some reason, but using the part (not NSN) number there it was, and soon will be gracing my very own "GROUP 0803 GEAR SHIFT,VACUUM BOOSTER AND CONTROLS"

Thanks again.

Norm

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks