• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transfer case output seal replacemtn

sjohn116

Has Anyone replaced the seal on the transfer case output shaft? Looks like mine is leaking in the front, and likely not going to be addressed until I can find high speed pumpkins and make the switch (I just reinstalled the driveshafts and the leak looks slow).

scottmandu

Has Anyone replaced the seal on the transfer case output shaft? Looks like mine is leaking in the front, and likely not going to be addressed until I can find high speed pumpkins and make the switch (I just reinstalled the driveshafts and the leak looks slow).
Good luck with locating the 3.07 chunks.. I suspect we have seen the last of them.. Meritor does still offer the ring and pinion at approx 2g a set.

sjohn116

I imagine some will surface again; it's just a matter of being patient. Steve6x6x6 has been buying these axles for over a decade, I can't imagine he is going to close up shop because his source is forever depleted. But then again, I could be wrong.

scottmandu

All the suppliers are out and it doesn't look good for the next few months. Caimans are being cut up and there wasn't many of them made to begin with.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks