• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

transmission lines?

dunedigger

I have a set, I was real carefull to save them in perfect condition. If you want to work somehting out with shipping send me a pm. Otherwise I would recomend bending your own. I also like to add, Autozone sells a nice line with a coating on it that prevents rust that is made in Muskegon Michingan. It lasts very well and suports our struggling state. That is if you have an Autozone parts store. But if you want good stock one, I have em.

tm america

make your own even if you could find em it would be a pain in the butt to put them in .i make them all the time at work make the bends at the trans side then slide them through and finish the bends going to the top and cut to lenght and flare the line at the rad.

Mudstone

would one of you guys be so kind as to show me a picture of these lines... even after looking in TMs i cant figure them out. sorry... i'm stupid

acmunro

inlinetube.com Part # CTT8146 available in stainless steel or Natural if you want stainless put an S in front of the part number. I usually call and order. Have had good luck with them in the past. 1-800-385-9452 I'm not a paid spokesperson just like their quality.

acmunro

Mudstone - The lines enter the radiator on the drivers side one on the top of the radiator tank one on the bottom. They run back along the engine oil pan cross the engine at the torque convertor cover and enter the transmission on the passenger side. In the rust belt they are prone to rust through by the clamps at the torque convertor cover. I replace mine with stainless steel.

acmunro

No the lines in this thread carry trans fluid to the radiator to cool the fluid. The lines spoken of in other threads and cause the trans to shift late are vaccuum lines. Vac lines are much smaller in diameter.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks