• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

transmisson m35a2 from ky to ga

jrobinson5093

I need a transmison out of a m35a2 brought from russell springs Ky to south west Ga. Can and one help? and suggestions of companys or offers to hall it are welcome. If someone wants to haul it let me know a price and I will see what I can do. And as soon as possible would be awesome?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've got a large radiator coming from popacom. He was going to ship it UPS after crating it. But if somehow they could both hitch a ride together on the SS express....

treessw

May be able to help. Looking at heading to INDY4x4fabs place. Could catch em on the way back, not sure how far popacom is from the direction I am coming but could prob swing it?

treessw

Actually, if I cant get it all on this trip, russell springs Ky is only about 2.5 hours from me so I have some flexability

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ehh guess it wouldn't work out for mine, popacom is in winchester, ky. About 100 miles or 2 hours north. Unless you were going up I75.

treessw

Well when I look at it on map quest it just loops me out to the east a bit and than back to my original route, it is doable!!!! **** its only driving. May have to make a stop have a total of 15 hours worth of driving from home to all 3 spots. That does not include my looking around at Indy's place

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If Treessw could pick our stuff up, I know I can make a trip down to papabear and the camo crew. I think you're down in southwest GA right jrobinson?

jrobinson5093

yea im down about a hour and a half south from papabear I could easily pick it up the patracy. and treessw my grandparents go up there at least once a month to visit family. I would rather have it come south but if all else fails I could get it from there at some point.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'll know more wed about it. Going to check out a 1009 that's in the junkyard near me.

treessw

yea im down about a hour and a half south from papabear I could easily pick it up the patracy. and treessw my grandparents go up there at least once a month to visit family. I would rather have it come south but if all else fails I could get it from there at some point.

Going south does not bother me a bit. I am trying to get to Athens Ga. relatively soon if that is of any help to you guys, but if there is a closer spot and you guys need it soon that works to

jrobinson5093

Im trying to get the transmission from Hooty481, Treessw you might can talk with him and figure out a plan for the pick up, Just let me know what we all can work out and any help will be awersome.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks