• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

transmisson m35a2 from ky to ga

Hooty481

hey my address is 400 old sano road russell Springs Ky 42642. when do you think you would be here as i am going to be out of town this weekend. I will be going to Louisville Kentucky and will be leaving on Friday. let me know

treessw

Outstanding!!!! I will prob be to you by late Saturday but if thats no good I can get there Sunday morning. You will be the last stop on the way back to Tn. Let me know what works best for you

treessw

OK, well need to go to winchester for Patracy, if your in Louisville I could shoot over that way from winchester. I am open to suggestions on this one. Worst case, your only about 2 hours from my house so I could try on a different time, would love to do it all in one trip, but hey... you cant always get what you want

treessw

I will be in a one ton dump truck. So far I am thinking that I can get everything I need in the one truck and not have to pull a trailer

treessw

It may be. Have to see if I can get all my jobs done before than, but could prob swing it. I could prob get there earlier in the morning?