• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

transport a m3 halftrack from Connecticut to Georgia

ramato

Following the Holidays, I will be needing to move my M3 Halftrack to Georgia. Anyone who is availible
to do it please respond by email. Prefer carrier who can take my vehicle down, and then pick up another
vehicle there to haul out.. to keep my costs down..

thanks

Rich

Hainebd

Can you post information on weight, length, height, width, any special requests in handling. Also time frame needed and can it be driven.
Brian

ramato

I guess I should make it more clearer, I am looking for a professional transport carrier to do it....
Generic Halftrack, 16,000 lbs, (8 tons) plus some small parts that will be in the back. I can be driven on and off the transport trailer.
Not road worthy (yet :-|) Give me your particulars... thnks

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Th good thing about a halftrack is you can have it hauled on a regular flat bed trailer which saves you money. As long you have access to loading docs or a landall

im in ga let me know if I can help.