• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transport from SC to NM

Sevo

Hello Everyone,

The move to NM went great and I am finally settled in. I have everything ready here and now I'm ready to get back into the MV scene. With that, I need my OD iron to get my fix ;)

I have 3 trucks ( deuces) , 1 mkt, and 2 105's to get out here. Anyone want to tackle this job? IF so please let me know your quote. You can call me at 803-414-6945 or you can pm me on here. They are located in Columbia Sc and need to come to Roswell, Nm.

You don't have to haul them all. Let me know what you can haul and I can get the rest from other shippers. Ideally I would like the 2 deuces in one trip and the mkt, trailers and the last deuce on the last trip.

Anyway, let me know what you can haul and we can go from there.

thank you in advance

Chris

Sevo

Waller,

perfect!

can you give me your phone number so we can work out the details.

thank you for the reply

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome, "neighbor"!
You aren't tooooo far from us.
Sorry I can't help on the transport - just a note of good wishes, and one quick question....

If you ever get the chance to find out the background story behind the HalfTrack that's a few blocks east of the UFO Museum, inquiring minds would sure like to know!

Best of everything to you in your new location.

John

Sevo

Welcome, "neighbor"!
You aren't tooooo far from us.
Sorry I can't help on the transport - just a note of good wishes, and one quick question....

If you ever get the chance to find out the background story behind the HalfTrack that's a few blocks east of the UFO Museum, inquiring minds would sure like to know!

Best of everything to you in your new location.

John
Hi John,

Thank you for the warm wishes. If your ever on my side of town dont hesitate to stop by. I always enjoy chewing the fat about OD iron. Also if you ever need anything look me up.

About the half track.. One of the first things I checked out when I came into town , I was all over that thing like white on rice ;). Guy is pretty proud of it. It's been sitting there for many years. **** shame too. By the way he was talking I didn't even ask the price or if it was for sale. He said all the armor is intact but it didn't look like armor to me plus he had welded the top on.

All the best

Chris

Alredneck

Banned
WOW! New Mexico! Man where have I been, thats a move. Glad to hear it turned out alright! There is some beautiful country out where you are and around as well! Fun in the dry sunny southwest! PM me your new address so I can ship you your deuce radiator and some tinfoil so the E.T.s dont get ya!

Sevo

WOW! New Mexico! Man where have I been, thats a move. Glad to hear it turned out alright! There is some beautiful country out where you are and around as well! Fun in the dry sunny southwest! PM me your new address so I can ship you your deuce radiator and some tinfoil so the E.T.s dont get ya!

Whats up CPT!!!

Yeah man it was a **** of a change for sure., But a good one. I couldn't be happier out here. Its dry and my OD wont rust ;) gotta love that!!!

I wil PM you my address. No hurry get it to me when you can. Please do rush the tin foil, friggin aliens everywhere :cookoo:

I hope all is well on your end?

Chris

Blythewoodjoe

Hey fella's, I sold my bob deuce to a guy in NM and he is looking for a way to get it there. If you still need stuff moved from Columbia, I need this truck moved too. Let me know if you guys are still trying to move stuff and if you can help out.

Thanks,
Joe

jwaller

Hey fella's, I sold my bob deuce to a guy in NM and he is looking for a way to get it there. If you still need stuff moved from Columbia, I need this truck moved too. Let me know if you guys are still trying to move stuff and if you can help out.

Thanks,
Joe
I havent heard from chris in a while but I can drive it to atlanta in 2 weeks when I go. might help you a little bit. I have plenty of space and it can sit at my parents house till you make the next plans.

call me, bc if chris decides to make it a 2 trip affair I will have room for yours on the 2nd load. if your guys wants to pay that much let me know.