• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transport Needed WI to FL

devilman96

OD Fever has hit my boss… He’s still in total denial and claiming not to be "one of you guys" but is compulsively staring at the Alfa Heaven website and eyeing a 09 they have with his check book out…

Problem is... moving it...

I’ve spoken to Gimpy about moving it, he can do it but is currently tied up with mine and a second he’s moving from Ohio… We were wondering if anyone else is planning to come down to the FL rally from that area… or *ahem* needing and “excuse” to come down from that area!?!?!?

HMM!!! means you mentioned this mike. i might also be interested if someones coming down from WI to the rally.. i am looking at a 60 ton press coming up that i need brought down. will fit in the back of a pickup truck. If anyones interested let me know. make your trip down here on gas cheaper :D

AJMBLAZER

Do a search for Alfa on this site and you'll see why you want to very quickly talk him out of buying a truck from them.

I did and I wouldn't ever do it again or let someone I knew buy from them...or hell, even perfect strangers.

Melvinitis

Once my darn EUC comes back, I will be coming down to Bragg, likly will have an empty trailer coming done. Big if in all of it is the darn EUC.

devilman96

Im workin with Lane on this... Hopefully it will be moving next week... The money is laid out and paperwork in the process. The poor sucker still doesnt know he's got OD fever!!! Even while watchin CUCV's on U Tube half the day he's in denial!!! If I have to hear one more sound bite of a diesel being over rev'ed up I may be forced to kill him!!! LOL

AJMBLAZER

Hey, so he's buying it from Alfa Heaven?

Do you want me to do the search and find the threads from those of us who have had trouble? They paint over the rust, don't fix stuff if it absolutely doesn't have to be fixed, and in general talk out their ass and charge too much.

No offense but if your buddy is buying from Alfa he's getting ripped off.

devilman96

AJ,

I pulled the threads for him, im well informed (I didnt need to go read them, Ive seen them as they come up in the forums) and thus so is he... He can afford it and for what he wants / needs an AH truck is right for him. He can handle the repairs, problems, $ if they arise. Over all its difficult to buy a truck from elsewhere that is going to be that clean and turn key for him... God knows I dont have the time to do my OWN let alone do two at once!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks