• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transporting Bobbed M818

M818steve

That is Correct. Actually thought it had already been purchased by someone else, but it went up for bid again when the buyer backed out of the deal. Couldn't believe my eyes when he opened the door to the garage & showed her to me. This truck is awesome!!!

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
well if somone is making a trip from FL to MI theres a gun ring in SC that will need to be shipped to me soon :)

and possibly a motor and trans in FL that will need to get here too

M818steve

Might have already spoken with PCTRANS (If his name is Travis) who was also the one that
suggested that I list on this site & also uship. He has transported M818s before, but from the conversation didn't do much past Nashville from Fla.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks