• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transporting M105A2

ida34

I towed my M103 with two 10k gensets and towed it home with my M1009 cucv. I used magnet lights on the back.

rgregj

Got my 105 as a package deal with the deuce. I only made one mistake, hooked up the air lines backwards. Towed it 150 miles with no ill effects. I guess God does look out for children and fools. Since then, towed it a few times (with the brakes hooked up correctly). The only thing noticable is a little slower to speed up and a little more brake pedal pressure to stop, but tracks nice.

Greg

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I towed a M105A2 for 5 hours behind my Dodge 1500. Worked great. I did need a jack to help get the tounge onto the hitch on the truck.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've picked them up with deuces and also with 1-ton pickups. Both pull them without a problem, although they do point down a bit with the pickups.