• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Treadwright retreads for the deuce

theprepared_com

When I first started looking at purchasing a deuce I found that a major cost was the tires and that most of the commercial replacements are very expensive. So I went to the Treadwright site looking to see if they sold a 20" tire. They did not so I emailed them and told them that a 20" tire would probably be very well received by the military vehicle community. They emailed me back looking for suggestions on sizes that would be best received. The problem is that I don't know enough about the deuce or other military vehicles to respond. Would you guys mind giving me some suggestions that I could pass along?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I agree with Westech.

Jakob

I would think that overall the 1100x20 would be the most ideal. It's standard on the 5 tons and a good upgrade that remains close to stock on the Deuce.

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
1200 20 Is what I would want... biggest you can go and be in spec on stock deuce(excluding A3) wheels

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks