• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tries for a M101 3/4 ton trailer

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Mine has 285 16 equiviant on it same size I run on my suburban 8 bolt rims making the spare work for both truck and trailer. We will have to get together some time I drive past Fort Meade twice a day

swdodge

Hello,

Remember the M101A1 trailer rims are the same as the old dodge M37 rims with 5 holes The newer -A2 trailer has the 8 hole rims like the Chevy CUCV I believe and used a smaller tire. The old rims used 9.00-16 tires. I have some used 9.00-16 Michelin XL Radial tires with 30-40% tread that are better than your dry rotted NDT's. If you are not in a rush and can wait till Aberdeen in May I can bring you down a couple.

Steve

rfischba1

No rush, bring them to Aberdeen in May, I'am interested. When I picked this trailer up from from GL one tire was a Cooper 16" AT/ like the ones mounted on a m1009 Chevy.
Thanks