• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trip Home From East Central Oklahoma

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Small world, your truck is from my old armor Battalion 1/635, it was in HQ maint section in Manhattan Ks outside of Ft Riley. We were in the 35th Inf but in 99 got adopted by the 40th inf out of Ca. My old armor company is now the tank Co in a CAB, Combined Arms Battalion.

Welder Sam

put in some hmmwv clear dash light caps. for those that dont know everything there ever was and will be about mv's, they are quite a bit longer than typical red ones. tried some led bulbs. no go. put in the old bulbs, new gaskets and some spacers to push the socket back and WOW!!!!!!!!!! LOW IS EVEN GOOD! also caught some "ir dash lamps". they are basically a blue dot cap. works great as a high beam indicator. no pics. wont show crap anyway. also stuck some ir headlights on the bumper. they look cool but absolutely useless. need clear lenses to swap in and some 4811 or equivalent bulbs in a bad way. 10 would do. any ideas where to look? new gauges and such are nice. bout to have another one come home. prob strip this one as parts. trans doesnt sound or feel healthy. motor doesnt sound all that great either. i dunno tho. will have to see. id still rather drive this one than the brand new dodge. i dont have to listen to the yappin. all i get is a nudge in the arm and read lips that mouth "I CANT HEAR SH*T" thats funny cuz i have new riders roll down their window and drive the piss out of it. :beer: obviously, i havent put a muffler on it.

Welder Sam

She's a diamond in the rough.........still beautiful in her own way.
Jimmy
She's a diamond in the rough.........still beautiful in her own way.= isnt that what parents say about their butt ugly reject kids that only a mother could love and ya have to tie a high $$ steak around their neck to get the dog to play with?

thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks