• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

trip to Salvage yard / hmmwv parts supply...

Bart

Hi Guys,
I thought I would show you some "amazing" pics of former US military trucks waiting to be scrapped....parted out.... :cry:
some were completely INVISABLE....sitting and rusting away for decades....
their website: www.reomie.com

sorry for the quality.....:oops: they were made with my phone camera...

Attachments

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Makes ya tear right up doesn't it? What a shame! All those parts, all that history, just sittin there, waiting to change into ferrous oxide! What are their prices? REALLY low?
God bless,
Tony:-D

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This scene has been repeated countless times over the years: Southeastern Equipment, Levy Auto Parts, L&M Sales, fields full of trucks bought for rebuild programs that did not materialize, left to rot, then cut up.

I think the Steel Soldiers website/organization has done more to help rescue and find homes for these rusted M-series warriors than any other effort to date. Thanks Chris and all others that make this possible.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks