• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tripping Sensors at Left hand turn lanes?

Mos68x

I'll get one, but I think that I'm going to mount it in the back of the cab that way it can also capture my speed (I use a GPS speedo on my phone) in the event there is ever an argument about how fast I was going, or lack of speed lol

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Garmin GDR45D (Dual cameras)
Garmin GDR35's

These were only available in the Asian market when I bought them.
Havent looked in a while to see if they made it to the US.

They work great and the low light capability is excellent.

Ive been using Garmin products since 1993 and have been extremely happy.
I fly with garmin aviation products now.

Mos68x

Didn't bother me a single bit since it was kinda related (in a roundabout kinda way lol)

Has anyone else had issues with their magnets getting knocked off? I wonder if this was just a fluke, or if there is another issue that I need to address.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hung a few nuts on some bailing wire under the truck. Practically free and did the trick

srodocker

How close to the ground does the nuts have to be Setoyota?

Usually my cousin is with me and there are quite a few lights around town that dont switch for the 5ton so he hops out and hits the crosswalk button. Really cheap to do that :naner:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks