• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

troop seats please...........

pvtross

i have a m135 with original bed........the bed that has the fender cut out look.........and i am wanting to buy all the troop seat hardware minus the wood.......i have the BACK posts ...........so looking for the sides ........
i belive i need 10? posts........seat legs and hinges???????? have never seen this in complete so not sure what i need..........please help........
IM or call me................724-676-4732
ross................

loosewrenchcowboy

i am a newbie here. just checking things out and saw this post. i removed the troop seats from my m-135. i believe i have all the parts, everything(minus the wood). i will check over the weekend and see if you are still looking. i KNOW i have the uprights(backrest pieces). please give me a call if you are still looking, i was planning on ebaying them, but..... 248-242-0650 hank

stephenfeldmeier

Hey Ross, you’re lucky if Hank had the parts you wanted, I had my deuce for three years trying to find racks or braces for it, So I ended up taking a college course learning how to weld and fabricate projects. So with three years of not finding racks or tailgate, I ended building them. See photos enclosed.

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a mess of just parts from M35s. Also have used fiberglass uprights. You can have them for the shipping.