• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trouble Starting After No Issues Yesterday

Havok

Steel Soldiers Supporter
First of all thanks in advance. Yesterday started the truck up (it was cold in the morning) and cranked over a little rough after not being started in over two weeks. This morning go to start it and the wait light is not on and it wont crank over. Exhaust does come out of the pipe as if it is burning some fuel. Checked all the connectors under the dash as well as all the glow plugs and they look brand new as they should.

Any Ideas? Only thing I can think of is the control box under the dash is bad (pic below)

IMG_20161016_130440.jpg

DatGuyC

Wait light not on usually means your control box is fried. I've been through 2 of those S3 boxes and I think they are complete garbage, both times they failed while the truck was just sitting. Luckily I had a NOS yellow label nartron box laying around and haven't had a single problem since.

dmetalmiki

Wait light not on usually means your control box is fried. I've been through 2 of those S3 boxes and I think they are complete garbage, both times they failed while the truck was just sitting. Luckily I had a NOS yellow label nartron box laying around and haven't had a single problem since.
Roger that, old stock original parts always seem to work as they should.