• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

troubleshooting ip

john wilson3

i need any help i can get my sons m1008 stoped runnig after sitting on a hill for a couple of min no problems before this event with power or running rough i haer the fuel selionod shut off click and i get fuel out of the filter bleed i didnt check the pressure yet or the fuel line leaving the filter yet but would the injection pumpjust die with no other warnings

AceHigh

I can give you my hill story. M1009, drove it 5 hours after I bought it and it ran fine. At home I parked it back up on a steep hill, plenty of fresh fuel, and she died. All I got was white smoke.

Fast forward, I seemed to have sucked up crapps in the tank and broke loose a pile of brown algae. It came out of the fuel lines in sheets of about 1 square inch each.

The cure for me was a new tank, sender, lines, electric pump, and spin on filter. I took a phot of the fuel and posted it here somewhere, it was gross. Anyway, hope your problem is a little simpler. :driver: