• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Truck for sale (questions about)

prattcobra

There is a truck going up for auction somewhere.

My friend went and looked at this truck for me. He got the guy to jump start it and it runs good. What do you think?

So Far I am winning the bid that ends soon :)

Opinions?

Last edited by a moderator:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Like it or not, the owners of this website DO NOT ALLOW any active auctions to be discussed. Please remove this post and refrain posting active auction information on this site.

This site belongs to them, thoses are their rules. If you want to play in their sand box you must follow thier rules.

surfdog

Oh cool. Now that I know it runs I think I'll bid on it!

<just kidding>

You are probably going to have to pay a fair amount more than where the bid is at currently. I expect it will sell for 4500 or more.

The site has a rule about not talking about ongoing auctions. I dont particularly agree with the rule but follow it. But for a selfish reason I would not talk about a truck that you want - all it does is bring other''s attention to the truck and they might decide they want it too.

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
we JUST had a big discussion on this, the rules are the rules, I cant BELIEVE this, come on guy

prattcobra

I did not know that.. Yea I guess your right on others might want it too.
I did it for feed back since I have a 813 and a 818 through GL now I am looking at picking up a nice 2.5 ton

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Pratt, I have edited your post so as to not break the site rules.

We have had several discussions about posting information about upcoming auctions. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with the rules of the site.

Good luck!

C

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks