• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Truck is painted. I present you "Molly Stoker"

progun

Here are the pics of this undertaking. All I have left is to put the "nose art" back on and US Air Force on the hood.

Attachments

RealCavDog

VERY NICE ! Makes her look so much straighter and crisp ! Not a fan of the Desert Tan on anything thats not in the desert ! What brand and color is that ?

You and your helpers did an awesome job ! Ya'll should be very proud ! [thumbzup]

Cleptomaniac

Great job!! And lucky you with help! I have help but they would do anything but what there told :? There 3,6, and 8. Going on 30 so they know more than Dad:shock:

progun

Thank you! It is Sherwin Williams Polyurethane. The color is 34088 lusterless. Yea, it looks so much prouder now. Gonna be on display at the local airshow next month! Thanks again

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks great. I can't help but ask, did you primer the bare spots or just paint over it?

progun

The old CARC is still under there. I used a flap wheel and a d/a sander mostly. Feathered the edges of the SUPER thick paint and then primed the bare metal spots with Rust Oleum rust converting primer. It is a BIIIIG job. I first pressure washed it to rempve any flaky spots. Thanks for the props :)

eddiec

Looks great. Nothing looks better than od green. Just remember, if anyone says they dont like it, let them know they dont have to look at it