• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Truck Nuts ?

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I saw a truck around here that had very large nuts on the rear end. Actual hexagonal, threaded nuts on looped cable. The suckers had to be from like light poles or something, they appeared to be at least 6" in diameter.

Last edited:

JohnnyBM931A2

CB antennas, big tires, no brake lights, mud on it, and a pair of rebel flags, and big balls on a truck, thats fine with me.
I have a CB antenna on the tool box, a pair of rebel flags on the head ache rack a pair of old Glory's on the brush guard, most of the time a little mud here and there, stickers in the back glass, a lead foot, and straight piped exhaust. The only thing missing is the bowling balls, and that's because some of the places I fish and hunt they would get ripped off.
This is on a cucv but still.

But yes I have seen the truck nutz on several trucks.
lol.. I'm not sure if I want to know what kind of search you were doing to drag up this old thread rofl

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
LOL, I didn't look at the post time stamps either. Call it a 10-year anniversary!

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
His opinion is that the deuce has the biggest pair in the county!
That honor would go to the HETT.

I saw a truck around here that very large nuts on the rear end. Actual hexagonal, threaded nuts on looped cable. The suckers had to be from like light poles or something, they appeared at least 6" in diameter.
There is a place near me that sells nuts and bolts by the pound. They have some of those huge hexagonal nuts in a big bin.
I considered buying a bunch of them, painting them OD green, attaching them to a large OD green chain and selling them at the GA Rally as "MV Nutz".

The prob is that they cost about 5 bucks each by weight and by the time I added up the cost of two nuts, chain, paint and labor I wasn't sure I could sell them to all you cheap dates and make a profit.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm glad you dug this thread up. It gave me side splitting laughter originally when Lanty mentioned that the lunacy made his teeth itch. I re-read that and spit soda all over my puter and I'm cracking up again now!