• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Truck won't start!

Parker2

I have my Duce on a jobsite and was using it yesterday and it ran great all day. I shut it off for about 10 or 15 minutes and it would not restart.
I thought maybe the filters were dirty so I replaced them today. No difference. :(
Like I said it ran great at 160 degrees all day untill I shut it off.
Any ideas?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
The shut-off cable you pull out to stop the truck, sometimes stays out(in the motor compartment) when you push it back in at the dash. Have you checked this?

Parker2

Well I checked out the shut off mechanism and it seems to move freely. I have fuel in the head and also checked to see if the piston is moving up and down (it is).
Any other ideas?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks