• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trucklite LED Headlight Issue

acesarmory

Installed Trucklite LED headlights (NSN 6220015479043) and tail lights today plus a new Trucklite flasher (TL part#97315) and everything works except for the right headlight(standing in front of the truck). I have switched the units around to make sure it's not a faulty unit and checked all connections. If I unplug the low beam from the left light both headlights lights will flash. If I install the original headlight it works but is very dim. I have searched the forum and read through the TMs but can't find a solution? Any ideas?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks