• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trying to Find my original bumper numbers!

TKlester

Hello, I just discovered that I could figure out my bumper markings from back in the day. I’m a noob at this and I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. I saw that CARNAC has a database but I’m not two sure what to look up. Do yall mind sending me my info?

VIN:1GCGD34J1GF371781
Registration number is NG1VSP
NSN: 2320-01-123-6827

thank you!

MarcusOReallyus

Yes, and keep in mind, there may be many layers with different numbers, as a vehicle may have moved from one unit to another.

BTW, the NSN (National Stock Number) is like a part number. It's not specific to your unit.

TKlester

I do not think you are going to get bumper #'s with this info. Try sanding very lightly in the places that bumper marking are to be found. Sometimes you can make them out.
That’s what a thought, however somewhere there is a vin database that has that info supposedly.

TKlester

Yes, and keep in mind, there may be many layers with different numbers, as a vehicle may have moved from one unit to another.

BTW, the NSN (National Stock Number) is like a part number. It's not specific to your unit.
I didn’t believe my number is original to my truck unfortunately, I have a tan front number and my original rear number is long gone from a different owner. I was hoping that the vin database had this info since others seem to have gotten lucky. I just don’t know where to look

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks