• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trying to Find my original bumper numbers!

TKlester

Hello, I just discovered that I could figure out my bumper markings from back in the day. I’m a noob at this and I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. I saw that CARNAC has a database but I’m not two sure what to look up. Do yall mind sending me my info?

VIN:1GCGD34J1GF371781
Registration number is NG1VSP
NSN: 2320-01-123-6827

thank you!

MarcusOReallyus

Yes, and keep in mind, there may be many layers with different numbers, as a vehicle may have moved from one unit to another.

BTW, the NSN (National Stock Number) is like a part number. It's not specific to your unit.

TKlester

I do not think you are going to get bumper #'s with this info. Try sanding very lightly in the places that bumper marking are to be found. Sometimes you can make them out.
That’s what a thought, however somewhere there is a vin database that has that info supposedly.

TKlester

Yes, and keep in mind, there may be many layers with different numbers, as a vehicle may have moved from one unit to another.

BTW, the NSN (National Stock Number) is like a part number. It's not specific to your unit.
I didn’t believe my number is original to my truck unfortunately, I have a tan front number and my original rear number is long gone from a different owner. I was hoping that the vin database had this info since others seem to have gotten lucky. I just don’t know where to look