• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trying to find transportation to MVPA for my M37

Cav Trooper

Anyone know where to start looking for someone who can transport my M37 to the MVPA show in Cleveland in June? I'm in the Hamilton, Ohio area. How much $$.
Thanks,
CT

nattieleather

Drive it? Figure it would take about 8 hours from one end of the state to the other. If you wanted to stay off the highway you could take US 42 which will go right up by the IX Center. Back in the 50s that's how my folks got from Cleveland to GA was on US 42. But seriously if you want it transported there are car hauling services I would do a web search. If you need someone to get it from say a terminal to the IX here in Cleveland just let me know would be glad to help.

cjcottrill

You might check with some of your local car dealerships. They use local transporters to deliver between dealers. I had a car shipped from Cleveland to Chillicothe for about 150.00. They might have someone with room on a delivery truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks