• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tubeless WC18 wheel

ryanorsch

howdy, I've got a 41 WC-12 and I recently did something similar. If the bolt patterns are the same there are not many options unfortunately. The bolt pattern is a Budd 5 lug pattern, the measurement is 5 on 6 and 7/8. If I could post pictures I could give you a diagram but I can't figure it out.

I was able to have a company in Wichita Kansas make a set of wheels. This company, trial worthy fab, recenters modern military wheels. Not a cheap option, and not period correct but an option that I am very happy with.

Look at vintage power wagon they offer tubeless wheels that are period correct but they are really expensive. 425 dollars a wheel I think.
Also look at wheelsnowinc.com and Stockton wheels they may have something.
Wheelsnowinc.com, I think, has a lot of obsolete wheels.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The Military came out with a tubeless wheel for the M101 trailer which was the same size as the 3/4T Dodge and ZiggyO had some for sale that are DOT.

Last edited: