• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tubes for 11.00-16 or 9.00-16 tires

m37_power

I have had zero luck finding tubes for either size tire. Im getting ready to buy 38.5 TSL's and i need a 11.00-16 tube for them. I cant even seem to find tubes for stock size tires. Can anyone please help me out. I would greatly appreciate it. I just want to get my truck rolling.

CGarbee

Contact Rusty at International Tire and Tube (in Texas). I get all my tubes from him. Great service, and he knows exactly what you will need (he sells a LOT of tubes for guys with M37, M715, M35, and M809 series with radials...).

rusty@ittusa.net
713-550-9377
713-973-8880

Their website is ok, but you really want to talk to Rusty...
http://www.tireinnertubesforsale.com/index.php

Tell him that I told you to call...

Last edited:

Barrman

Make sure you talk to Rusty. He does know exactly what we need. I was in a hurry last time and didn't want to call back the next day since Rusty was off. The tubes I got had the wrong stem on them. Just mention old military trucks and he will know what you need.

Tanner

Hey M37_power/Barrman...

Cabell - Looked at my old invoice on file from when I ordered the last tubes & flaps for us from Rusty...

Bought 12 tubes from International Tube & Tire on 08/2007 - got the TR75A bent stem tubes - it took about a month & a half to get them. Running these on my M37's Michelin 1100x16's on stock rims -

The tube item # was 11430 according to my invoice... also used item # 84285D flaps. These numbers were good as of 08/2007 -

HTH -

'Tanner'

Nickathome

Try Auto and Truck HQ in Havre de grace Md. I bought my tires, tubes, and flaps through them. Good outfit to deal with. Do a search on Auto and Truck HQ to find their website.

You can try Coker tire also.......

MAXM37

Tubes....I use 900R16 tubes in both sizes. 900-16 and 1100R16.
We have them where I work as well, Universal Vintage Tire, Hershey PA
800-233-3827 if you still have trouble.

Good Luck

Eric's hifim37

I just wanted to thank you guys for the International Tube & Tire tip, I called them today and ordered 6 tubes for my truck. Rusty was awesome, it was refreshing talking to someone that knew my needs. Great price too ! with FREE shipping :-o Out here I was looking at 50.00 to 60.00 a tube ! I guess the GOV has some stupid " global warming " tax on them aua I can't wait until November to vote out these clowns

Thanks, Eric..