• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tucson to OKC to Ft Riley to St Louis and back, within the next 10 days. SPACE AVAILA

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anything I have can be delivered en route. Anything Carnac has can be delivered en route(go look at his M1061 trailer!).

Also along the way we have Droprat, and Ryan, and Warthog and several others. Warthog is dumping a bunch of stuff so cheap that it's almost free - here's your chance to get it moved cheaply.

The trip out is a single 5ton truck, more or less empty. The trip back is 2 939series trucks towbarred together and I'm pretty close to filling both beds already.

Thanks!

swirvin21

Not sure when you're leaving, but I have an AAR aluminum small container I need hauled from St Louis. Guessing you're going to Jefferson Barracks? That's where my container is. It's 108"x88"x69" and 1400lbs, but you could pack it full of the other stuff you're hauling and save a bunch of time loading. I'm north of Dallas but am perfectly fine with having it dropped in OKC and I'll come get it.