• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turbo Inlet Gasket Part Number or Equivalent?

T9000

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I opened the turbo to clean the oil inside and in the process the 3-bolt inlet gasket peeled off.
It is about 61mm/2.4" ID and 80mm/ 3.15" center-to-center between the 3 bolts:

1677278174025.png

There is no info in the TM and I looked around for an equivalent gasket, but most stores don't know the dimensions.
The closest one I found was for an exhaust and had something like a fire ring on it, which would not fit flush.
What gasket do you guy use when rebuilding the turbo?

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
AFAICR every one I took apart just used sealer or nothing so sealer is what I used when I put them together, not too much demand on that seal

Last edited:

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
AFAICR every one I took apart just used sealer or nothing so sealer is what I used when I put them together, not too much demand on that seal
I remember you saying that when I was replacing my gasket. I found a gasket from one of the big 3. I don’t like the rtv personally but no doubt it will work just fine

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks