• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turbo spool down

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I think its funny when someone comes here for information, and gets upset when his question is answered. In asking such a question, one might wonder what other info you might lack. We have so many people asking questions and we don't know how competent they are with their trucks. Giving links to manuals and making sure you understand the brakes is paramount to your and others safety. If you can't handle how someone answers your question, ignore them. Maybe you should tell us what format you want your question answered in. If someone can't see the help that is offered, maybe we don't want them in the hobby.

nothnslo

This is the exact reason i never leave post on this forum you guys damper this hobby pretty good. A simple question just needs a simple answer but that would be to hard for SS

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is covered in the -10 basic operators manual.

Should also be on your dash.

Are you familiar with the Tech Manuals?
Try reading the Deuce wiki(at the top of the page in the deuce forum), it lists all the TMs that cover the truck, from the basics(like how to operate the light switch) to how to fix your brakes.

Speaking of brakes, before you drive again, have you checked your brake fluid, and do you know that is should use DOT5 brake fluid?
Quote:
As for the manual, perhaps that page is missing, or I didn't see it.
It's still there.

Deuce FAQ Article Mangus was supposed to change that title back to WIKI. It says wiki when you open the link.

What a bunch of bad advice...

He didn't seem to know about TMs, wouldn't you think it's odd that he suggests them as information, but doesn't have them?

I showed him a link to the wiki that lists all the Tms, and alot more great info.

I guess all that makes me an ass.

ps, If that is what you call attacking someone, you need to get a grip.

Last edited:

rickf

I just looked at your "homepage", and found it kinda funny that you have this posted on your website.
So, using information from both the Army's Technical Manual and other sources, History Fanatics will attempt to "educate" you about this truck.

You have been a member here since 2008, have you been here much since you joined?

It is this kind of sarcasm that turns people off to this site. I have pointed this out in the past but I always just get flamed. So be it.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It wasn't sarcasm, I was trying to understand if he knew anything about the TM's.

I did not look to see what he has posted or when he was here last. I simply asked questions, to better understand his position, to help him more.

There was not criticism or sarcasm meant, at all.

Last edited:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We are not going to drag these threads out like this daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks