• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turn key LMTV camper ready to go. No need to remove the bed!

Ned81

So I pulled the trigger. It’s due in the 1st of February. I designed a floor plan with separate bath and shower, master queen size bed, convertible dinette, and motorized bed above. It’s 2” sandwich panel walls, double pane windows, mini split ac, and diesel heater. 800ah batteries, 600watts solar, 55 gal fresh water 25 gal grey tank. It even has a washing machine lol.
It is designed to mount onto the 4 square holes in the bed and be removed with motorized legs like any other truck bed camper. I am planning to sell them but this is not a post about that. I’m just super excited about it.

I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sue

So I pulled the trigger. It’s due in the 1st of February. I designed a floor plan with separate bath and shower, master queen size bed, convertible dinette, and motorized bed above. It’s 2” sandwich panel walls, double pane windows, mini split ac, and diesel heater. 800ah batteries, 600watts solar, 55 gal fresh water 25 gal grey tank. It even has a washing machine lol.
It is designed to mount onto the 4 square holes in the bed and be removed with motorized legs like any other truck bed camper. I am planning to sell them but this is not a post about that. I’m just super excited about it.

I

Way cool

raven090

I

Now, this a beuty..

phuriousgeorge

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very interesting design. I do like the ability to remove from the bed so you can use the truck as a truck if you're in 1 spot for awhile

Bryteayes

I

I'd like some information on them as well

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks