• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turn Signal indicator bulb

Loose Deuce

Where can I get a indicator bulb for my turn signal on the steering colum ? the bulb has 24V3W I guess it means 24 Volt, and 3 watts ?

Saturn didn't have any.

Barrman

To just test out the blinker, reach over to the dash, unscrew one of the 3 dash light covers, pull the bulb and stick it in the blinker. Any of them will fit.

To find the bulb, NAPA should have it. But, I have found my local O'Reilly's has 24V bulbs a lot cheaper. Have to wait a day, but a lot cheaper.

m376x6

Bulb numbers

I keep a stash of bulbs in plastic bins in my shop. I don't have the numbers off the top of my head, but I'm heading down to finish up on a 2 1/2 ton trailer I've sold and I'll write down the numbers. They are simple to obtain. A quich search on ebay should help as well as truck lighting specialty shops like LightHouse. I buy a lot of electrical items from them. 24 volts is no stranger to them.

Regards,
Bryan

Loose Deuce

Oh the bulb is definately blown, it turned black and everything works ok. If the dash bulbs will fit, I'll put one of those in then, its not like it will be on all the time.

Cdub

What is the correct number for the dash lights and turn signal......??

The parts manual shows all kinds of different numbers....??

I would like to pick up some spairs myself at the MTA meet.

Thanks,

C'dub

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I use 1864 bulbs. They are a little brighter than stock but don't melt the lenses.

m376x6

Bulbus

I like 1820 for the turn signal and panel lights, they are the brightest for this size and can easilly be seen even in the daylight. The others previously will also work and I have them as backups in case I run out of 1820's.

The large turn signal/brake lights use 1683.

The smaller drive lights and B/O lights use 1251's

Regards,
Bryan

jatonka

24 volt bulbs

I will have all the bulbs at the MTA show in Sussex,NJ April 12 and 13.

1829 = indicator and dash bulb

623 = tail light and Black Out bulb

1683= Stop and turn signal bulb

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks