• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turn signal indicator solid green, no reaction to light outside

Patrick_the_Hoosier

I'm having an issue with my turn signal, when I activate it the indicator light inside goes solid green, but the light outside don't react at all.

Has anyone had the same issue and it be something aside from the turn signal flasher control unit? Figured I'd ask before I order one.

Thanks

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What model/age is the truck, and any chance you have LED lights installed in the flasher positions? Any other history about the truck such as where you acquired it and if you've done anything to it might also be helpful.

Patrick_the_Hoosier

What model/age is the truck, and any chance you have LED lights installed in the flasher positions? Any other history about the truck such as where you acquired it and if you've done anything to it might also be helpful.
1993 M998(2 door) We just bought it from WV State Police.
It doesn't have LED bulbs.

The only thing we've really done is put in new batteries because the old were shot.

Just trying to get it all fixed up before we start driving it around.
The only other thing I've noted lighting wise is that all the parking lights worked, but one of the front ones has burnt out.