• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

turn signal lever ( inside lever)

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay call me mr. observant, I just noticed there's a lever on the backside of the turn signal lever(has serrations), is this for 4 ways and how do you operate it?

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are two types.

One you pull the serrated lever below the arm out toward the end and go past "right" to get 4-way (sounds like what you have, and what the others mentioned above).
(Pic 1)

The other style has a small tab above the arm base, push that back toward the dash, and go past "right".
(Pic 2)

Cheers

Attachments

Last edited:

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No sweat. the instructions were correct, I meant I played around with before they gave me the instructions on how to use it. Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks