• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turn Signal Question

mdemars03

Ok, I know there are quite a few threads on issues with turn signals especially after converting to LED's and I have read them and am still stuck and cant figure out where to go from here. I have all of my lights (front turn signals, tail lights, and head lights) converted to LED's and my turn signals will not flash. Before jumping to conclusions I have a flasher relay that is compatible with LED's. I have purchased two flasher relays thinking it was the relay and that hasn't fixed the issue. I have taken my turn signal switch off the steering column opened it up and cleaned the contacts and it has not fixed the issue. I have tried taking the incandescent bulb out of the turn signal switch as well and it hasn't fixed the problem. I have tried putting some of the old style lights back in the system and still no turn signals. I am at a loss here on what to look for next. I have also purchased 2 new three lever light switches as well and still no go. I have a wiring schematic and from what I have looked at all the wiring is correct and I have checked to make sure all the connectors on the lights are hooked up to the correct contacts. Anybody have any ideas? The issues is with my M52A2.

aua

mdemars03

I will check it tomorrow and see. That is the one thing that I haven't tried yet. My thought though is if it didn't have a good ground it wouldn't light up at all. Still worth a try to see if I can get working flashers. I will keep my fingers crossed that it takes care of the problem. Thanks for the idea!!