• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turn signal trouble.

rustystud

Please learn to rrequired iead. I never said they NEVER allow soldering. It's perfectly appropriate for some connections, such as on circuit boards. That's a completely different world from wire repair.

I didn't think it necessary to spell out something that obvious, but I guess I was wrong about that.

Now who's being disingenuous ? Quote : "in space, aviation and marine applications, and soldering is not permitted.
Well, NASA doesn't agree. The aviation industry doesn't agree. The military doesn't agree
"
I can read but you cannot accept being wrong. I gave you proof, what have you given ? Nothing except slamming me. Sounds just like those from a certain political party who when confronted with facts go and attack the ones supplying those facts.
I know this isn't about soldering. It's about you not liking me. That's fine with me, but don't bring your "misinformation" here for others to see and possibly lead them astray.

rustystud

003.jpg

Now Marcus before you say something like "He doesn't know how to crimp that's why he solders", here's a few of my crimping pliers I have just downstairs. Yes I know how to use each and everyone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks