• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

turn signal weirdness

kcobean

I have LED front turn signals with standard bulb rear signals. With the light switch in Stop Light position my turn signals behave normally. With the switch in the Service Drive position (headlights on) the left front turn signal does not flash. The left rear does, and both right turn signals behave normally. I changed out the turn signal switch to the new style, self cancelling one yesterday and immediately after, the left front turn signal worked but the right one was intermittent or didn't work at all. Now it's back to the behavior of the left TS not working in Service Drive. So something seems inconsistent. Do I need the flasher module because I have the LEDs in the front, or has anyone seen this before?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks