• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turn signal will not work all of a sudden

dstang97

All of a sudden my turn signal decided not to work anymore. They we’re working perfect Then just quit.

Here is what I have done with my truck latley.
full leds except for the front bulbs so there is resistance/ all bulbs blink like they should with hazards on.
led hd flasher and switched with a known good flasher, no changes
all bulbs in the gauge cluster work and printed circuit all works 100%
I checked all my fuses but did not ohm it out because I don’t have the meter at the moment.

so what should I look at next? Bad switch? Kinda seems weird because I would think the turn signal bulb would at least light up When turned.

cucvrus

I had this happen a few weeks back. I pulled the fuses and put them back in and they magically worked again. Did you try switching the flashers top to bottom and vice versa? Worth a try. Or put the incandescent bulbs back in and see if it works. Good Luck. Seem simple enough.

MarcusOReallyus

If swapping in the incandescents makes it work, clean up your grounds. LEDs draw so little current that they are more susceptible to ground problems.

dstang97

So I’m pretty sure I don’t have enough resistance or a bad electronic flasher. I tried the hazard flasher again and made better contacts and can get them to flash. They just flash random because of the leds though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks