• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

turn signals

blzrgb

I finially got around to fixing my dash light problem and as suspected it was only connection problems. I wonder why ,after all these years, someone hasn't came up with a dash light LED conversion for the 80's model of chevy trucks. Or maybe someone has and I don't know about it. Cooler, Brighter, and last a lot longer.12-09-09_1712.jpg

Scarecrow1

Just me but I drove a lot of trips in the wee hours of the morn and I used to turn down the dash lights , it created less strain on the eyes ...... Still do it today but that just me ;-)

Stihl029

I Converted my Cherokee to red lamps, that are awesome since they don't mess with your night vision. The down side to the LED's is that you cannot use the dim function. Also if you get lamps that are too bright then you have to order another set that are not as bright. be careful when ordering the blue lamp for the High beams. Both red and blue lamps will protect your night vision by them selves together they can wreck your mind when you are trying to see the road. If you do convert your lamps to LED's in your marker/tail lights then you will have to replace the flasher with a no load model or add load resistors. I went with the flasher, FL2-RED from the previous site works fine. The only oddity is that they do not make the clicking sound of the flasher flip-floping.