• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turn the switch......and nothing.

deepseeman

So I hop into my cucv this am and get her started. Drive to the beach with the kid for a little surf. finished the beach visit up, hop in the cucv, turn the ignition and not a **** light comes on. I try it a few times and still nothing. i turn my headlights on to verify power and nothing. I pop the hood, meter the batteries and relay areas and have good voltage everywhere. I then hop back in and whamo she starts right up. I didnt disturb a thing! any ideas?

M1008driver

You have a bad connection somewhere probably related to the battery. Since the voltage was good everywhere, I would clean all the battery related connections I could and make sure they are tight. I would also give the battery cables attached to the battery connectors a tug and see if they come loose. My battery shop sells military grade connectors for $8 and they have the giant crimper's you need for them. It was worth it.

I'd start with grounds first
DITTO

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks