• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turnbutton studs for the winter front kit.

Eliteweapons

I can't seem to find a source for the turnbuttons that hold the arctic cover on the grill. I bought a cover and its unfortunately for an A2, but it will work. I need to get the turnbuttons to mount the cover on the front of the truck. Anyone know of a good source for these?

Thanks

goldneagle

I wonder if they are the same as the ones used for the Deuce soft top. Erik's Military Surplus used to carry them. Not sure if he still does.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sure wish the similar threads feature still functioned, I know this one has been covered a few times and this thread title was good enough that it would have helped.

At least the search function still works.

Try "quarter turn"

Last edited:

fsearls92

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My winter from doesn't attach with the turn knobs like the soft top. It has metal wire loops installed on the truck and then the rope string threads through the wire loops.

Eliteweapons

My winter from doesn't attach with the turn knobs like the soft top. It has metal wire loops installed on the truck and then the rope string threads through the wire loops.
The one I have and the one shown for the A3 both indicate using the turnbuttons. That's why I was asking about them. I found a place that has them for $1.83 each and that's not bad compared to the price they want at canvas shops. I will probably be buying them from there.
Screenshot 2016-12-05 09.45.10.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks