• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Twins are in!

pdstout

Guys after several weeks of crappy cold weather, we finally had time to mount the twin MG42 anti aircraft mount in the bed of my deuce. Now I can not wate to light them up. I will post videos when they come to life.
P. Stout

Attachments

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there a problem with aircraft in your neighborhood? :shock:

An MG42 is cool, two are even cooler!!

ivbeenrokd

Man, I missed out on all the fun. Let me know when you light em up, I'd like to see it.

Looks like you need some big tires to go with those big guns! ;-)

JCKnife

Holy cow Pete that is awesome! Any chance you would want to drive that thing up to an AR15.com shoot at Knob Creek on 3/13? A few of the local SS guys are coming out and I'm driving my deuce and ammo trailer. We would love to have you and you could show off the hardware, blow up some old cars with tannerite...in general have a blast.

Here's the low-down on the shoot, we would love to have you: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=27&t=394430&page=1

Last edited:

greenjeepster

It is a sad day when "Hitler's Buzzsaws" are mounted on American hardware. What a disgrace. Those very guns may have mowed down the men who drove early versions of the truck you have them mounted on today.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks